Sunday, March 1, 2015

Module 5: Logo


1. When creating my logo right away I thought of a lotus flower. I love flowers in general but one of my favorites is the lotus. The logo i picked is the lotus that has "JZ" for my initials around the lotus flower and has pink in it because that is my favorite color. The lotus flower is a representation of obstacles in life and the good that comes from overcoming them.

2. When I have a pencil and paper in hand I always end up drawing random things. Usually hearts, flowers, or dreamcatchers but when I first did this project, the first thing I drew was a lotus. I thought I would like the lotus shaded in but I actually like just an outline better.

3. The most important discovery for me was how much I actually like drawing or sketching for fun. At first in the upper left corner I drew the lotus flower badly and then had to really concentrate on each petal to make it look like a flower.

4. The most important thing I learned from the logo video was that it takes time, ideas, concept, application, feedback, and sometimes team work to come up with a creative and unique logo. A logo doesn't have to be so complex for it to be unique, sometimes it can just be plain and simple and still be able to represent something or a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment